Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Saturday, August 14, 2010

What Would You Like Fantasy Author Sandy Lender to Read at Archon34?
Or...pick your favorite scene(s) from the Choices Trilogy

Fantasy Author Sandy Lender will do a few things with/for/at Archon34 in St. Louis this Oct. 1-3, 2010. One of those "things" is a reading. Back when I had only one novel out, I had a pretty easy time picking scenes for these readings. Now...not so much.

So weigh in with your faves. What scene(s) from Choices Meant for Gods, Choices Meant for Kings, or What Choices We Made (vol 1) would you like me to read at Archon? Or should I throw caution to the wind and read something from the soon-to-be-released Problems on Eldora Prime? (Glenn Cook will have copies of Problems on Eldora Prime at his booth in the dealer's room.)

"Some days, you just want the dragon to win."
Tags: , , , ,

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Tina Murray said...

Another great title, Sandy: Problems on Eldora Prime. I'm sure anything you select to read will be captivating. I have one more day (Monday) on my virtual book tour. Hope you can stop by.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

Thanks, Tina! Hope the tour was a success...

From Sandy Lender
"Some days, you just want the dragon to win."

6:23 AM  
Blogger M Pax said...

Have fun reading! Which I lived closer, I'd come cheer you on. :D

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home