Jane Kennedy Sutton's Jane's Ride
Penny Ehrenkranz's One Writer's Journey
Jo Linsdell's Writers and Authors Blogspot
Laura Crawford Greetings from the Polebarn
Judy Dorsman's Kids and Dogs
And here are my statements:
1. While vacationing in the Florida Keys several years ago, I swam with a pod of adorable dolphins where two crowded in for the chance to kiss my cheek.
2. When I first started taking anti-seizure medications to control migraine frequency and severity, various items like cars would randomly disappear from my field of vision.
3. A couple summers ago, I joined a group of sea turtle volunteers to seek out disoriented sea turtles, ultimately finding one climbing up a curb to a basketball court.
4. While in the hospital at age 38 for a hole in my esophagus during radiation treatments for tumors, inattentive nurses allowed blood clots to form around an I.V. they left in my arm for too many days.
5. A father of teens in the Midwest reported having nightmares that one of the characters from my novels was chasing him with “evil” intent.
6. Literary agents have been indispensable in my publishing success, helping me get my first contract and assisting in submitting stories/manuscripts for subsequent contracts.
7. The first convention at which I spoke in front of an audience had nothing to do with fantasy or creative writing, but was an asphalt paving conference and expo.
So what do you think? Let me know!
“Some days, you just want the dragon to win.”
Tags: lies, creative writing, Rowena Cherry
Labels: creative writing